Saturday, June 6, 2009

Jewelry Class

We will be having a Jewelry Making Class this summer. I will have the jewelry to show you on Sunday and asign up sheet. You can also view them on here. I realize that these pictures are not the greatest so make sure you look at them in person too.
The class will be held on Saturday July 18th at 10:00 am at the Tropicana Building. It will be lots of fun so we hope you can make it.
Here are the pieces you can choose to make. Please leave us a comment with your name, which piece you would like to make and how many. Thank you!

Light blue bracelet $3.00


Brown bracelet $3.00


Dark Blue bracelet $3.00


Purple Necklace $7.00

Teal Necklace and Earrings $7.00

Brown Necklace and Earrings (only 1 earring is pictured) $7.00

Blue Necklace $7.00

1 comment:

Sarah said...

my name is Sarah Boswell. I have some jewrely of my own i wanna make, but lack a few supplies. Could I join in with you guys? I'm willing to pay for any materials I use. boswell1980
@yahoo.com or 702-650-6440

Thanks!